Monday, April 16, 2012

monday monday

Song of the Day:  Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe


If you're looking for a Monday weigh in, you'll find it, but not regularly.  This morning I weighed in at 227.0 lbs.  Down 3.4 lbs from last week!  I decided that I'm going to do my official weigh in on Thursdays.  This weekend I wouldn't say that I fell off the wagon, but I definitely was holding on for my life to keep from falling off.  


The problem with the weekends isn't really eating, it's working out.  I only see Kyle on the weekends due to his work travel schedule, and I don't want to spend those few hours that we do actually get together as a family, or without the kids, working out.  Now, I know the option of working out as a family is there.  If it was nice we could have gone for a walk, or to the park, but it rained all weekend, so that wasn't an option.  Instead we stayed inside all weekend, continuing to unpack.  You'd think we'd be done by now... I also forget to drink as much water as I normally do during the week, and this morning I can feel the water retention in my hands.  So, I'm sharing my weight today, but it won't be official until Thursday.  But I'm really excited to see the weight starting to go!


Our dinning room table and chairs get delivered tomorrow morning!  I can't wait!  I'm so sick of eating on the couch, and allowing Elliot to eat in the living room!  We got a couch cover because the fabric was looking so gross.  Elliot has stained it with juice, jelly, fruit, and just overall drool.  I've tried cleaning it, and some of the stains come up, but not enough.  We're still trying to decide what new furniture we want, and what will fit in the room (which is kind of hard to do since we still have some boxes in there), so we haven't ordered anything yet, but when we do - all leather.  


I have 6 week postpartum doctor appointment this afternoon (a week late), and I'm hoping to get my workout in before then.  I am all dressed in workout clothes, but Elliot turns off my tape every time I start it, even though the TV is otherwise off.  Apparently he doesn't want me to work out, lol.  So, I'm just hanging out in my workout clothes.  I'm looking forward to the day where it doesn't look ironic that I'm wearing yoga pants...

No comments:

Post a Comment