Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun Weekend

Song of the day:  Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars - Safe & Sound

Friday I did a 60 minute pilates video that I had.  This one is much better than the new one I bought.  When Kyle got home we ordered chinese.  Bad idea.  I ate way too much.  My plan was to save some for lunch on Saturday, but it was just so good!  I had Kung Po chicken, so the vegetables and chicken are actually healthy, and the sauce isn't heavy so that's good... but the pint of rice probably wasn't a good idea.  

Saturday I went on another 5 mile run.  This time I ran more and walked less and was able to shave 6 minutes off my time!  My first mile was done at an 11 minute pace!  Not the best I've ever ran, but it's definitely getting better - and there's even a hill in my first mile :)  My parents came down for the afternoon so they could watch the kids and we could get some more work done without Elliot's "help."  We had Subway for lunch, and went with 6" subs instead of foot longs.  We got a ton of work done - and hopefully will be able to finish unpacking today.  For dinner we order Pizza from Famous Yeti's Pizza.  It's easily the best pizza I've every had.  So amazing!  I didn't track my calories for the day though, but I don't think I was out of control like I was Friday.

This morning started off with a healthy breakfast of whole wheat toast, blue cheese (from Laughing Cow), spinach, over easy egg, topped with sweat peppers and tomato, a side of bacon, and coffee.  This is what I had yesterday morning as well, and is pretty close to what I have every morning, but is so so good!  Kyle commented on how my presentation of the food had gotten better from yesterday's first try, so I thought a picture was due. 


Today we're returning some stuff to Target and Home Depot, taking some stuff to Goodwill, and doing some shopping.  I would also like to go tanning today, and grocery shopping for the week is also on the "to-do" list.  I'm hoping to be able to get in another run today, but I may miss my workout today :/  Hopefully not... I'm just glad that I moved my weigh-in day from Monday to Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment