Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Finally The Day!


Well, the move went great!  It's so nice to be in our own home!  We still have a lot that we want to do, and we still have quite a few boxes to unpack, but it's nice that this is our house :)  It took Elliot a little while to adjust, and the first week was kind of rough.  He's also adjusting to having to share mommy time.  Again, it's gotten much better than our first week in the house!  I was so stressed out after that first week that Kyle booked a massage for me on Saturday :)  It definitely helped!  Caroline also started sleeping through the night a week ago, and that has helped tremendously since Kyle is gone during the week.  

We had a really nice Easter weekend and it's always so great seeing family :)  Thankfully the ride home was less eventful than the ride to my parents.  Caroline woke up around the Dells and needed to eat.  So our normally 2.25 hour drive took 3 hours, but the good news is that we're now much better at packing!  With Elliot we WAY over-packed - and even though we probably (definitely) did over-pack this time, it wasn't to the extremes that it was before.  Since both kids have had kind of screwed up sleep schedules this weekend Elliot slept until 7 and Caroline until 7:30.  It was awesome!  Of course, they both woke up at 4:45am on Sunday, so that's probably why then slept in (by 30 minutes) today.  Either way, I'll take the extra 30 minutes of sleep!

I know it's clique to start a diet/workout/lose weight routine the Monday after a holiday weekend, but it just so happens that today marks 6 weeks postpartum and I can finally start working out again!  I know that I could have started dieting a while ago, but whatever, lol.  I plan on doing exactly what I did last year.  Drink lots of water, eat less calories, and work out for at least 30 minutes a day.  Boom.  

What's at least a good sign is my post pregnancy starting weight is less than it was last year when I started after Elliot!  I'm hoping to blog more than once a week, but with 2 under 2, we'll see.  I make no guarantees :)

Starting Weight: 230.4 lbs

Lets do this!

1 comment: