Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 177 - Tuesday Weigh-In Week #25

Song of the day:  All Time Low - Coffee Shop Soundtrack


Okay, so this week I'm finally getting back to being healthy.  It definitely makes a difference being back into our normal routine at home.  I hadn't been here in 3 weeks!  I napped a ton yesterday and it felt so nice!  The weather has been so nice, but unfortunately I left my swim suit at my parents (it's currently being mailed back, lol) so I can't take Elliot to the pool :(  I went to Target to try and find a new one, and I can't find anything that I really like :(


Last night I made Pesto Chicken with black spaghetti.  The black spaghetti is from Target's Archer Farms brand and was on clearance, so we thought we'd try something new.  It was really good, and I don't think that it tasted any different.  It was really pretty looking with the chicken and the pesto colors.  It almost looked professional, lol.  I even made the pesto with the basil from our porch!  It turned out really well!  I'm really excited for the leaves to mature again and then I'll make the meal again!  I did change the recipe from almonds to sunflower seeds because that's what I had in our cabinet.  I have a lot of mint so I'm planning on making wings with mint leaves and honey for dinner tonight!  Except I'm exchanging wings for chicken breast.  We also have some amazing honey that we got at our last visit to the farmers market, so it should be really good! 



We went grocery shopping on Sunday and got a ton of food!  Which was good because the only thing in our fridge was mountain dew, coke, a lemon, a lime, and kraft singles.  We stocked up on Lean Cuisines to help curb our eating out habits.  Now when we don't feel like cooking, we can just have one of those instead of spending $40 on Thai takeout.  Good for the body, good for the budget!  


This is my last week for two of my classes, then I have a break until July 25th!  There's so much to do this week, and Kyle's brother Aaron is visiting Thursday and Friday, so I'm trying to work ahead.  Hopefully I can get everything done!


1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/31/11 - 217.4 lbs
2/28/11 - 206.0 lbs
3/26/11 - 208.8 lbs
4/25/11 - 206.0 lbs
5/31/11 - 203.2 lbs
6/7/11 - 202.5 lbs
6/14/11 - 204.0 lbs

6/20/11 - ??
6/28/11 - 206.2 lbs

Weight loss for Week Twenty-Five:  +2.2 lbs
Weight loss Total: 26.4 lbs

Weight loss since my heaviest (5/22/10 - 264 lbs): 57.8 lbs



Well, I saw this coming.  Thankfully the last two days I've eaten really well, and am planning on keeping it up!  I also did some yoga last week and plan on doing it some more today and throughout the rest of the week.  I'm still under my pre-pregnancy weight, and that was my main first goal, so I don't feel like a complete failure, lol.  Okay, back to the day!  Hopefully I'll have more time to write this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment