Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 162 - getting back to it.

Song of the day:  NKOTB - Summertime


Okay.  Today is the day to get back on track!  I haven't been eating horribly, but I haven't been eating great, and I haven't been working out at all.  So, today is the day to get back to it.  I started out my morning with a good breakfast, and am going to eat a healthy lunch, and healthy dinner.  I also want to get out for a walk today, which should be easy because it is beautiful outside!  Or if not a walk, at least some sort of physical activity.  I can feel that my body is really starting to not like me again, so I think it's time to get it feeling better!


I think that the hardest part is going to get back into actually making food again.  Really, it's just the next three weeks that are going to be tough, but after school's done (for about a month) I'll have no problem getting back into the swing of things.  But for right now, it's all about time management.  Oh man, weigh-in day is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment