Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 157 & 158 - just make yourself a dang quesa-dilluh!

Song of the Day:  Katy Perry - Last Friday Night


Um, anyone else watch the Today Show on Wednesday??!!  It was Meredith Vieiria's last day, and I cried, multiple times.  I'm not joking, lol.  I really liked her :)


Well, my eating hasn't been bad, but it hasn't really been good.  I haven't been eating a ton, but I am addicted to the quesadilla maker that Logan got for graduation.  I also have been making some quick guacamole for the quesadillas.  I may have to buy him a new one before he goes to school with how often I'm using it!  Elliot's a huge fan of them as well, so maybe we'll have to get one for home.... yep, use the kid as an excuse :)  


I'm still trying to catch up on sleep.  I had too much fun with too little sleep this weekend, and this week I've been up until at least 1:30 (2:45 at the latest though) doing homework.  The problem is that I'm not behind, but I am on time, and the only time that I can freely work is when Elliot's sleeping.  Well, I've been so tired that when he naps during the day I get about one paragraph into my political science book before I'm falling asleep.  So when Elliot goes to bed around 7:30, I'm finally able to really dig into my work.  But I definitely wish I would have brought my glasses with me.  I didn't realize how much I relied of them - not really for sight, but just to keep the staring-at-a-computer-screen-for-hours headache away.


Kyle is coming up here tomorrow, and I'm still unsure what we're going to do for the weekend/next week.  Tomorrow is my last day in my women's studies class, but I have three more weeks of poli sci and my abnormal psych class starts on Monday.  Three more weeks of school, then I have a break until the end of July!  I'm really glad that I decided to take classes this summer, because it's really not as hard as I thought it would be.  It's actually really nice that I can get all these classes done in such a short time.  


Alright, back to poli sci busy work... yeah, it's really a lot of busy work :/  Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment