Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 150 - yay summer!

Song of the Day:  NKOTBSB - I Want It That Way/Step by Step


Well, I got everything done with about 15 minutes of the day to spare!  Today will be a lot easier, but I still have a lot to do.  Elliot is none too happy that I'm sitting at the computer, which he tries to play with while saying "Myiiii."  Which may or may not mean "Mine."  Hopefully it's just an accident... that consistently happens... and we haven't actually entered the "Mine" stage yet.  


My tomato plant has little tomatoes on it!  And my pepper plants are starting to bloom and fruit as well!  My herbs are also taking over the patio, so I think it's time to start cooking again!  Kyle is awesome and he cleaned the kitchen while I was doing homework last night!  I thanked him and he said he did it because he wants to eat good food again.  :)  


It looks like it's going to be beautiful out today, so hopefully I can get all of my homework done during Elliot's first nap, and then we can spend the afternoon in the pool!  Kyle took him over there last night to put his toes in the water, and he was not interested in just putting his toes in!  Elliot would live in the pool if he could, lol.  Elliot did all right without a pacifier during the day, but was screaming when we tried to put him to bed without one.  We let him come back out to the living room and gave him some water and "bread with butter hot" (it's bread with some butter on it warmed up in the microwave for 10 seconds).  This was a staple bed time snack for me and my brothers growing up.  He and Kyle watched part of Wall-E while eating his snack and then he was finally calmed down enough to go back to bed.  I have a feeling it's going to be a long week.  


In other news, when we finally went to bed I was looking for the remote and found it in the bottom drawer of the empty dresser.  I'm guessing this was Elliot's doing...  


Okay, back to homework, then to find a recipe for tonight!    

No comments:

Post a Comment