Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 153 & 154 - A Successful Weekend

Song of the Day:  Heart - Barracuda  - this is a nod to the band at JDD last night, and the female lead singer who was pretty amazing and did justice to this song!


I had such a great weekend!  I stayed ate too much food, drank too much beer, and stayed out too late, but it was so enjoyable!  Friday night had plans of being our night to lay low, and instead I didn't go to bed until 4:45am.  We missed the parade Saturday, which ended up being okay, because Elliot was still napping.  We went to dinner at Tequilas, which is always good, and went to the beer tend when we got back and had a ton of fun, and the music was really good, even though it was super loud.  It's so nice to just take a break from life and have fun with your friends!  Even though I'm exhausted, I still feel rejuvenated.  


Right now it's almost midnight and I'm still up working on some homework.  I'll be glad I did it in the morning, but as for right now, I'm tired, and need my beauty sleep.  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment