Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 155 & 156 - Tuesday Weigh-In Week #22

Song of the Day:  The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel  - this was our first dance song :)


Yesterday (Monday) was our 2nd Anniversary!  Kyle is in Milwaukee for work, and I am in West Salem visiting my parents, so Ethan came to our rescue and baby sat Elliot so I could go to Milwaukee and have dinner with Kyle!  We went to Hinterland and it was amazing!  Easy the best meal I have had in a very long time!  


I am really glad that I now weigh-in on Tuesday's so I have a day to recover, because between Monday morning and Tuesday morning, my weight fluctuated 5 lbs!  Thankfully it went down Tuesday!


1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/31/11 - 217.4 lbs
2/28/11 - 206.0 lbs
3/26/11 - 208.8 lbs
4/25/11 - 206.0 lbs

5/31/11 - 203.2 lbs

6/7/11 - 202.5

Weight loss for Week Twenty-Two:  0.7 lbs
Weight loss Total: 30.1 lbs

Weight loss since my heaviest (5/22/10 - 264 lbs): 61.5 lbs



So, it looks like the month of May has brought be 3.5 closer to my goal!  Not the best, but with all that we had going on this past month, I'm happy!  I am so swamped with school, and that's why I haven't been writing lately, but I'm really hoping to get back in the habit from here on out!  


My intro to women's studies class ends Friday and I start cognitive psychology on Monday, and polysci is still going on.... I'm actually enjoying three week classes.  It's a lot of work everyday, but it's so nice how quick they are!


Okay, it's technically Wednesday now, but I'm posting this pretending it's Tuesday since I haven't gone to bed yet....

1 comment:

  1. Wow.... You really have alot on your plate. Congrats on your weight loss. I look forward to watching/reading your loss....

    ReplyDelete