Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 172 - playing catch-up

Song of the day:  Blink 182 - All The Small Things


Okay, so I've been super busy with school and life and I TOTALLY forgot which day it was and completely missed my weigh-in day Tuesday.  That being said, I'm pretty sure I either stayed the same or gained.  I haven't been eating really well, so, eh.  


But today I am doing well so far!  I had an egg, bacon, and toast for breakfast - AND I even had 2 glasses of milk!  I cannot stand milk typically, but I am really trying to increase my dairy intake.  Also, the government changed the food pyramid to "my plate" and I think it's actually more effective because I thought of that plate and realized I should have some dairy (not too mention I probably overdid the protein and didn't have any fruits or veggies).  After breakfast Elliot and I played and then when he went down for his nap I did a yoga DVD on Netflix.  Then I went for a walk/run for 25 minutes after that.  I feel really good about today so far, and hopefully I'll keep this going!  I think I'm going to move my focus from losing weight back to living a healthy lifestyle.  Then I think I'll see progress.  


This is my last week at my parents house and I'm excited to get back home, but I'm not excited to have to cook again, lol.  Kyle's brother is visiting next week from Australia!  We haven't seen him in about a year, so I'm excited that we get to see him!  I'm really excited for Kyle to be home for two weeks in a row, then we're heading to Ely, MN to YMCA Camp du Nord!  I'm so excited!  I haven't been there for  years and I'm really excited for Kyle and Elliot to experience for their first times!  


I have one and a half weeks left in my polisci and abnormal psychology classes!  I cannot wait!  Then I'm done for three weeks, then I am taking a three week course in cognitive psychology.  It will be so much easier with only one class instead of two.  Okay, and now it's back to get some reading done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment