Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Song of the Day: Justin Timberlake - Mirrors

I'm not surprised by the 1.6 lb weight gain at all!  I'm pretty sure it's from all the salt I had this weekend!  We ate out a ton, and I feel completely bloated.  I'm not too worried, and I'm back on track with eating better.  I also started working out more.  On Monday I went on a 6 mile run outside, Tuesday a 3 mile run on the treadmill, and today a 5 mile walk with the kiddos.  It's sunny this morning so I figured it was a good time to get outside since it's supposed to rain this afternoon and tomorrow.  When we got back I pushed the kids on the swings for about 30 minutes, then they went down the slide a ton, and now it's lunch time! 

I started my first summer class yesterday.  So far so good, and the book is an easy read!  I also have a ton of videos to watch for the class, so as soon as the kids go down for a nap I'm going to get that done.  Nothing too exciting right now.... except that we have 5 weeks until vacation!  I guess that's reason enough to stay on track!     

No comments:

Post a Comment