Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Happy

Song of the Day:  Katrina & The Waves - Walking on Sunshine

I was done with my last final this morning by 9:08!!  Not too bad!  I won't know all of my grades until next week, but I'm pretty confident that I've done well :)  

To top it off, I've gotten a ton done today!  I picked up some of my books for my summer classes (unfortunately one of my professors still hasn't indicated which books we need, so I'll have to get those later), and when I got home the fence was already started!  The electrician was just here to fix the switch in our dining room and the plumber is installing the toilet in our downstairs bathroom right now!  It will be nice to finally have a toilet on the main floor, especially since that's one of the things that drew us to the house in the first place!  Our electrician also knows our plumber, and he also wished me a happy Syttende Mai (Norwegian for 17th of May - their independence day, and the festival is celebrated this weekend in our town).  It made me glad to live in a small town :)

I'm hopefully going to get the house picked up before I get the kids from daycare.  Since it's so nice out, and the fence will be done, I think we'll eat dinner in the backyard.  Last night I asked Elliot what he wanted for dinner and he said, "chicken nuggets outside."  Lol.  Hopefully we'll also be able to go on a walk, but we may not since the kids will be able to play in the yard :) 

All in all, I'm feeling good!  Excited for this warm weather and ready for all that summer has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment