Friday, June 7, 2013

eh, it is what it is.

Song of the Day: Florida Georgia Line - Cruise (Remix) ft. Nelly

Well, I didn't weigh in this week.  I'm so far off the wagon it's not even funny.  I have done well for breakfast, okay for lunch, and by the time I have dinner I want to eat everything (I'm blaming this on PMS).  That coupled with weekends of fun and indulgence... boom, over (for the moment).  We've also been stuck inside all week.  Rain, rain, rain.  Even on days it wasn't supposed to rain!  I'm just feeling a little deflated, not quite defeated, just worn.  Kyle was also gone this week, so that probably has a lot to do with it.  My cousin's wedding is tomorrow, so I'm going to have another fun weekend, and then I really need to get back on track, at least Monday - Friday.  

To top off my mood, yesterday just sucked.  On the one hand, it was a good day because it was our anniversary, and Elliot went peed in the potty 4 times.  On the other hand, Elliot also peed on the floor and had 3 accidents in his underwear (2 pee, 1 poop).  I was so exhausted and fed up with the day that I didn't want to cook, so when Kyle got home we ordered pizza and I fell asleep on the couch.  How romantic.  But today is another day.  So far we're accident free, and I'm planning on cooking our special dinner (which happens to be a Cooking Light recipe, so kind of on track) tonight.  Then off to the wedding tomorrow!!  I'm in need of a good time, and some relaxation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment