Wednesday, May 15, 2013

49 days!

Song of the Day: Pitbull - Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer  .... I hate how much I love this song...

If I could take credit for all the stuff that got done at our house yesterday, I would!  Well, I can take credit for calling the people who got all the work done, so that counts right?  Lol.  We've had all these little things around the house that need to get fixed, and since someone needs to be home, it's just been put off.  And the fence looks AMAZING!  Last night the kids didn't even make it into the house until 6:00, and that was because they were soaked with water, and that mixed with the dirt, so needed baths bad!  It's going to be such a nice summer being able to go outside and not worry if the kids both walk off in different directions! 

I dropped the kids off at daycare this morning, went to my chiropractor appointment, then went home and decided to go for a run.  I want to start training to do longer runs, so I figured this was the perfect opportunity.  My plan was to run 3.1 miles, then do a run/walk combo for another 2-3 miles.  HA.  I was not dressed for the nice weather!  After 1 mile I was dripping with sweat and my workout changed to a 1 mile run, 4.5 mile walk.  And part of that walk was really leisurely.  I even stopped and sat by the lake for a while.  It was so pretty and the breeze felt so nice.  It felt great to just stop everything for 5 minutes. 

This morning, I weighed in at 196.8!  Down 1.6 lbs from last week!!  I honestly wasn't sure how this week was going to go since my eating has been off due to finals.  Monday night I had 5/8th of a frozen pizza at 9:00 pm because I realized I forgot to eat dinner, was starving, and still had a final to study (more) for.  That's something that I used to do quite a bit (eat the pizza), but I haven't done that in a long time - thankfully!  It's nice to know that a splurge every once in a while won't derail my whole journey.  Everything in moderation!

We have 7 weeks left until our vacation!  The countdown continues!  It's going to be here before we know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment