Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DST can suck it.

Song of the Day: That Gotye Song  ....hahaha, I love this.

Haha, okay .8 down.  Hardly anything to get excited for, but at least it's in the right direction!  

This weekend I ate a ton at the baby shower.  Bacon wrapped little wienies were amazing!  And there were these little corn muffins with cheesy hot dogs in them, so so good!  I did eat a ton of veggies, but I also had some of the amazing veggie dip with them... oh well :)  This may be a recurring theme in March because almost every weekend is filled with something!  But as long as I keep myself in check during the week I should be fine.

Caroline had a pretty bad cold Sunday-Tuesday, but thankfully seems better today.  Kyle got her downstairs and she kept handing him her shoes and saying "go go."  Then when she was dressed she started handing him Elliot's clothes, lol.  I think she was ready to get out of the house and back to playing :)  I'm just glad that I didn't catch whatever she had, but it was nice to cuddle with her for a few days!

Spring break is so close!  I'm not doing anything exciting, but I'm just ready for a break!  Really, all I want to do right now is sleep!  Daylight Saving Time has completely kicked my butt this year.  Seriously, lets just get rid of it.  I'm not sure exactly what that would do to where daylight falls during the year, but I"m not sure I care.  No matter what, there will be less light in winter and more in summer, and I don't care where it falls if it means I don't have to "adjust" twice a year.  It makes me cranky (obviously, lol).  I have been super late all week because I have been snoozing my 5:00 and 5:06 alarms without even waking up enough to realize it, and thinking that my 5:21 alarm is the first one!  Then, like this morning, I wake up at 6:19 and have to completely rush to just be not as late!  Ahhh!  And Kyle consciously snoozes his alarms, so he's not help, lol.  I don't have the luxury of being late the next two mornings, so I have to be sure to get extra sleep tonight!  I'm not exactly sure how that's going to happen since I have a ton of stuff to do for my Interviewing mid-term.... but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment