Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm Back!

Song of the Day: Kiss - New York Groove

Another week with 1.6 lbs lost, and I'm back under 200 again!  It's been almost 4 months since I was last here (and 5 months since I first was).  This time, I'm not going on a "I'm comfortable with the amount I've lost so far" detour, and instead I'm going to keep going down!  Thankfully being in school offers a nice routine and it's easier to keep myself on track.  Also helpful, was on Tuesday a friend texted me saying that she didn't want to work out when she was done with work.  Similarly, I didn't want to work out after I put the kids to bed.  We made a pact that we would both do 30 minutes and share with each other when we were done.  It totally motivated me to actually do the work out (and she did it as well)!  Double win!  With that work out, I also realized that I really need to start doing level 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but I just really like how comfortable I've become with level 1... hence why I need to bump up the intensity.  

This weekend I'm getting my hair done, and I'm getting a massage, on the same day - how perfect?!  I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my hair.  I know I want to go darker again because as much as I'm loving my hair color right now (seriously, the best blonde it's been in a long time), it's fall, and I'm ready to go dark again.  I'm thinking the color of Giuliana Rancic's hair at the Emmy's.  Ryan Seacrest described it as nutella colored and ever since then, I've wanted that color, and to eat nutella.  Dang it Ryan, don't you know I'm trying to lose weight?!  I'm still unsure what I want to do with the cut.  I've been trying to grow it out for so long, but I feel like it's damaged and that I should take a few inches off.  Hmmmm... maybe Deidre (my hair stylist) will have some ideas :)

School is going amazing and I got an amazing comment on my exam from my health communications professor!  It totally made my week!!  Even will all the goodness, I really need to do more work on my Capstone project.  It just seems so overwhelming sometimes, but I really just need to start reading, and reading, and reading... then take a break and read some more.  

Which is what I should go do now... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment