Thursday, October 10, 2013

nice end to a long week

Song of the Day: Lorde - Royals

I don't know why, but for some reason I can't update my weight loss progress tracker on the right side of the screen... so here's the updates from the past week:

10.3.13 - 198.6
10.10.13 - 195.4

Boom!  3.2 lbs down from last week!!  I'm pretty sure part of that was staying on track over the weekend!  It's a lot easier to just continue losing than to have to first lose the 5lbs of water weight I gained over the weekend.  All in all, I'm pretty excited :)  Also exciting is that I've lost all I need to for the DietBet goal, and .2 lbs more!  As long as I maintain this weight (even though my plan is to continue losing, obviously) I win part of the pot!  Not a bad way to end off a long week!

I'm pretty overwhelmed with school right now, and totally behind on my Capstone project.  So just a quick update today so I can get back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment