Friday, September 6, 2013

Back from Summer Hiatus

Song of the Day:  Katy Perry - Roar

I took a break in writing over the summer, not that I didn't have an amazing summer to write about, I just never had the time to sit down and write!  But now that school has started again, the kids are back in childcare, and I am living in the library, I have plenty of uninterrupted time to write!

Looking back on this summer, it was pretty awesome :)  I took a class in June, Kyle and I went to Aruba in July (AMAZING), we went to du Nord as a family in July, then in August I had another class.  With all the vacationing my weight has gone up, and then down, then floated around a number higher than I want to admit :/  But I'm getting back at it this week, and will start weighing in weekly starting Wednesday. 

I'm really looking forward to this semester, not just because it's my last semester in undergrad, but because I'm actually enjoying my classes.  I'm taking psychological tests and measurements, cognitive psych, health communication and social support, and my independent study.  For my independent study I'm doing an in-depth literature review on early literacy interventions.  I could get a lot more specific, but I won't :)  I'm super excited!  And I graduate in 3 months and 8 days!!  I'm really looking forward to closure on this chapter in my life, but I'll write more about that come December 14th :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment