Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

*Meant to publish this yesterday*

Song of the day: It's a Wonderful Life - Auld Lang Syne

Well, I was suppose to start a class today, but instead I'm home with the kiddos and Caroline is sick, and it seems like she may have spread it to Kyle and I.  I took her to the hospital last night and we know it's not an ear infection or pneumonia, but they're not really sure what it is, so they're just treating her anyway with some amoxicillin.  Her fever is down this morning, but it's obvious she just doesn't feel good :(

Kyle and I decided to continue to order nutrisystem since he is gone so often and I get really sick of the lean cuisine meals (since there's only a few that I don't think taste exactly alike).  I lost some weight on it in August/September, so I'm hoping getting back on it will help me lose weight again!  We also bought a treadmill - and I can't wait to use it!  We realized that if we got a gym membership that we would only really be able to use it on the weekends, and we're not always home on the weekends, and the main thing that I would use it for is cardio - so we just decided to get a treadmill.  We got the Nordic Track T5.7 treadmill from Sears.  It was pretty easy to set up (it helped that Caroline slept the whole time), and it seems pretty cool when we just turned it on quick last night (after getting back from the hospital).  It is compatible with the iFit, which has routes based on google maps, so that might be kind of cool to get in the future!  My goal is to walk/jog/run (depending on energy level) for at least 30 min, 3x a week.  That's a pretty attainable goal, and hopefully I'll find myself doing more.
      
2013 Day 1 weigh-in: 218.6

Okay, I'm starting back at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment