Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Song of the Day: Rob Thomas - Little Wonders

Well, after taking 10 weeks off, it's New Years, and it's time to get back on track!  I've gained 11.2 lbs back.  Ughhhh.... but hopefully some of that is water weight and will drop off pretty quickly.  Hopefully, right?  

My plan is to get back to a healthy eating routine, and to start working out again.  Sounds easy enough, right?  I'm going to go back to eating the Nutrisystem meals, at least for a while, just to keep me on track.  The foods not terrible, but it gets to be kind of repetitive after a while.  I'm also going to start putting our treadmill to use!  School doesn't start again for another two and a half weeks, so I'm hoping that I can get into the habit now, so I can keep at it once school starts.  Even though I've gained some weight back, I'm still 14.6 lbs less than I was exactly a year ago.  I'll take it, but if I don't start stepping up my game, at this rate I won't hit my target weight for another 4 years.  Which I guess is better than never, but I'd prefer if it was sooner :)

So far, so good today.  I've ate well, had a ton of water, and even cleaned up the downstairs!  We've been in and out of our house so much lately that we have a ton of stuff everywhere!  I'm hoping that I can get it all organized and put away so we can actually enjoy the 30 degree weather on Saturday! 

Happy New Year everyone!  I'm excited to see what 2014 brings!   


No comments:

Post a Comment