Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Today's the Day!!

Video Clip of the Day: Finding Nemo - Today's the Day!

Today's the day, the sun is shinning, the tanks is clean! - well, that part of the video doesn't really make sense, but today IS the day!

And I am happy to report that today is Caroline's 1st birthday and I have lost all of the baby weight - and even then some!  I'm down 3.4 lbs from last week!

This week has been full of awesomeness!  Caroline is completely off bottles, and no longer protesting the sippy cup, I got an A on my school violence and crisis management essay exam, both kids have been in pretty good moods, and I passed my goal!  And Kyle is on a short trip this week, so he's coming home tonight! 

Last night, after putting the kids to bed, I knew that I should work out.  Nothing big, but I had to at least do something.  So I popped in Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and let her kick my butt for about 30 minutes.  And I'm proud to say I didn't quit or stop short of an exercise once!  Boomface!  

I dropped the kids off this morning, I'm going to run after I'm done typing, then I'm on a mission to find a locksmith who can break open our safe, and a cute new celebratory outfit :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment