Monday, February 11, 2013

I still can't breathe through my nose


I loved the Grammy's last night!  Well, after Taylor Swifts weird and lack luster opening (and I love Taylor Swift, so it takes a lot for me to say that!) then the Grammy's got off to a good start!  I would LOVE to see Elton John live before I die.  Probably a bucket list thing... 

I've thought about creating a list of 30 things I want to do before I'm 30, but I keep wondering what happens if I don't accomplish them?  Well, obviously nothing really happens, but it would kind of stink to not accomplish the list, and it would also stink if I made an easy list... hmmm, I may think about this some more.

After my last post Kyle let me know that I came off a little depressed - and that's even with the weird glitch that made the biggest rant paragraph disappear and look like weird code.  Let me assure you, I'm not depressed.  A little disappointed in myself in this one area of my life?  Yes.  I just choose to use sharing what I write about my faults as a way to help myself accept them and process what my goals are.  This blog is kind of an "out loud" self dialog.  But there's nothing to worry about, if it wasn't that I don't want to seem braggy, I could go on an on about things that I am currently amazing at (Kyle could also tell you how often I do this, lol) :)

On Saturday I got a massage, and it was amazing!  It was only 30 minutes, but the lady was so good that I thought she had gone longer!  I came home to our new furniture being delivered and it looks awesome!  A lot of people have told us we're "brave for getting white furniture with kids" but here's the thing: 1. It's from Ashley Furniture and it's this type of leather called Durablend, which is less pores than regular leather.  2. We got the full any stain, rip, tear, etc protection plan. 3. I like white.  I don't like black leather, and brown is okay, but it wouldn't look good in our living room, and there wasn't anything in brown that I liked.  4. No matter what we get, the kids are going to get something on at some point, we mine as well get something we'll enjoy!

I spent all day Sunday in bed.  I'm in denial that I may have the flu, but I'll currently admit to a really bad head cold.  I can't breathe out of my nose at all!  It's so annoying!  I was making dinner last night (Salmon with a mango glaze that I made up) and I realized that I couldn't smell or taste anything so I had to go off of Kyle's comments on how to proceed with the glaze!  Like I said, so annoying!!  

I'm working on catching up on my online class, but thought I'd take a quick break to update!  And now back to work!   

No comments:

Post a Comment