Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 184 - Tuesday Weigh-In Week #26

Song of the day:  Sugar Ray - Every Morning  


We had such a great weekend!  We had a great time in Pembine and a fun time at Bay Beach on Monday morning.  Elliot was definitely feeling the 5 days of travel though, and was crabby because of it.  He doesn't really like to sleep in the car unless he's so tired he can't fight it anymore.    


We headed home at about 3:00 yesterday and thankfully Elliot slept the whole car ride home!  This never happens!  It really helped the car ride be a little more enjoyable instead of us trying to tune out his yelling.  Once we got home we unpacked the car and Elliot ate dinner.  Afterwards he was started walking around the house and taking inventory of all his toys, lol.  He and Kyle went on a walk while I did some coupon grocery shopping!  I got a ton of great deals including dawn + olay hand renew dishwashing soap for .50 a bottle!  We are stocked up on diapers for probably the rest of the summer, lol.  Kyle and I didn't eat dinner until about 9:00 and the fast choice was frozen pizza.  We ate way to much pizza.  Enough that I can probably attribute it to my weight gain this past week (along with doing some over indulging this weekend).  


1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/31/11 - 217.4 lbs
2/28/11 - 206.0 lbs
3/26/11 - 208.8 lbs
4/25/11 - 206.0 lbs
5/31/11 - 203.2 lbs

6/28/11 - 206.2 lbs

7/5/11 - 207.4 lbs


Weight loss for Week Twenty-Five:  +1.2 lbs
Weight loss Total: 25.2 lbs

Weight loss since my heaviest (5/22/10 - 264 lbs): 56.6 lbs





I guess I should just be glad that that's all I gained over a holiday weekend.  We're back home this week, so that should help me get back on track.  


Oh- and besides my weigh-in, I have already had an eventful morning.  Kyle went in to get Elliot at about 7:30 and very quickly came back in our room.  -thing to remember: Kyle is heading to Milwaukee and needs to be at work by 7:45 to meet the other people who he is going to Milwaukee with- Elliot had taken off his poopy diaper and got poop all over his crib - and partially on the floor from throwing the diaper out of his crib.  He had also peed in his crib.  Fun.  So, I started a bath and cleaned him up, then got him in his high chair for breakfast and started cleaning up.  I didn't yell at him or anything, but he was just crying through the whole bath/getting dressed.  I think he knew that he did something naughty.  I just threw away the sheet because it wasn't worth trying to clean it.  Thankfully I have some really great cleaner that kills germs as well as it kills the smell.  30 minutes later, everything was clean and back to normal.  


I think I deserve a nap today!  We're going to head to the pool this afternoon, and probably go for a walk as well.  Hopefully tomorrow morning will be less eventful!

1 comment:

  1. You can turn back to what you know works. Just a bump in the road.

    ReplyDelete